ALLENTOWN, Pa. - We're hitting the road in this month's edition of Up and Atom Science as we conclude our series on the Year of the Human Body and the Grossology exhibit at the Da Vinci Science Center.
WFMZ's Eve Tannery headed out to the lab at St. Luke's recently to talk medical careers and, of course, all things gross with Dr. Christopher Chapman, a pathologist at hospital, and Da Vinci's Chief Scientist, Dr. David Smith.
- Updated Cosby is in court to ask judge for outside jury for trial
- Updated Warming trend starting this afternoon, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Updated Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Updated Boscov: An American Story
- Updated Bonilla kicks off campaign for Lehigh County Commissioner
- Flemington man sentenced for child pornography
- Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Updated Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies