ALLENTOWN, Pa. - We're hitting the road in this month's edition of Up and Atom Science as we conclude our series on the Year of the Human Body and the Grossology exhibit at the Da Vinci Science Center.
WFMZ's Eve Tannery headed out to the lab at St. Luke's recently to talk medical careers and, of course, all things gross with Dr. Christopher Chapman, a pathologist at hospital, and Da Vinci's Chief Scientist, Dr. David Smith.
- New Jersey resident finds severed foot and partial ankle in sneaker
- DA criticizes state police investigation of shooting by troopers
- Going the distance: Local couple celebrates 2,700 rides on Dorney's "Steel Force"
- 3 white men, 2 white women seated for Cosby jury
- Pershing Square reduces holding in Air Products
- Schuylkill Valley HS breaks ground on athletic complex
- Exeter Township moves forward with plans to change EMS service
- Colonial Regional, Bath could negotiate contracted services pact
- Rehearsal underway for 2017 Freddy's
- Crews assessing damage after car slams into restaurant