ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The Da Vinci Science Center is looking for science superstars for this year's Science Hall of Fame Awards.
Last year's winner is still doing ground-breaking work in the Lehigh Valley.
WFMZ's Eve Tannery headed out to the Da Vinci Science Center recently to meet her and to see what she's been up to.
Click the video link attached to this story to see this month's edition of Up and Atom Science.
The President of the National Down Syndrome Society visits 69 News at Sunrise to tell us about the work her organization is doing to improve the lives of people with Down Syndrome.Read More »
- First-hand look at training firefighters go through
- Spice up your outdoor lunches
- Life Lessons: Breakfast at this office?
- Music Monday: Morgan Reilly
- Easton's Common Space Kitchen gives food entrepreneurs a launching point
- Life Lessons: Stress and low birth weight
- Updated Allentown police looking for driver who hit, dragged boy on bike
- XO Communications cutting more than 50 jobs in Berks
- Updated Report: MGM/Sands sale falls through
- Updated Leesport VFW honors young soldier home from service
- Updated Township manager says development at Braden Airpark in early stages
- Updated Pennsylvania moves to comply with federal Real ID law
- Insurance chief would lead new health, human services agency
- Local venues discuss security concerns after deadly Manchester attack
- FBI raid suspects in court
- Medal of Honor recipient's son to speak at Memorial Day service