ALLENTOWN, Pa. - When we think about varicose veins, a lot of us think its a problem for women, usually older women, but a local doctor says, "think again!"
Dr. David Calcagno says his patients have changed dramatically recently.
He stopped by 69 News at Sunrise, along with one of his patients, to explain and to tell us about new treatment options and free screenings.
Public voting is underway for the “What’s So Cool About Manufacturing?” campaign, that's making a big impact on our local workforce. Check out how you can get involved!Read More »
- Life Lessons: Raising a tech entrepreneur
- Life Lessons: STEM: Calling all women
- Local travel agent gives deeper meaning to what travel is all about
- Drum off the calories with Pound
- Life Lessons: Playing ball with men
- Music Monday: Emily Barnes
- Thursday's record-breaking warmth in Allentown
- Suspect arrested in fatal shooting in Palmer Township
- Good Samaritan recalls stabbing attack
- Woman identified in Allentown hit-and-run
- Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- DOE rolls back transgender bathroom protections
- Easton 20-year plan envisioned
- Taxpayers' cost for Chris Christie security detail tops $2M
- Dunkin' Donuts helping to 'roast' hunger in Berks
- Candidate for Allentown mayor advised not to run