ALLENTOWN, Pa. - When we think about varicose veins, a lot of us think its a problem for women, usually older women, but a local doctor says, "think again!"
Dr. David Calcagno says his patients have changed dramatically recently.
He stopped by 69 News at Sunrise, along with one of his patients, to explain and to tell us about new treatment options and free screenings.
- Two zoos mourn the loss of Ernie the giraffe
- Memorial Day services across Berks County
- Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- A place of healing for veterans
- Walking a mile in their shoes
- Weather stops big guest at Pottstown Memorial Day parade
- 'Taps' echoes over Bethlehem
- Marking Memorial Day in the Lehigh Valley
- No extreme warmth or cold over the next 7 to 10 days
- Car fire slows traffic on I-78 near Hellertown