ALLENTOWN, Pa. - It'll be all-hands-on deck at places like Wingstop in Allentown this Sunday, as workers prepare to feed the influx of hungry football fans.
So, how are they getting ready, and just how many wings will they be serving up?
Owners Kevin and Jon Alter and Assistant General Manager Ashley Garcia, from Wingstop in Allentown, joined WFMZ's Eve Russo on 69 News at Sunrise to give us the answers!
- Convicted rapist accused of trying to prostitute woman from county jail
- Lehigh Valley leaders say Jussie Smollett's actions affect more than himself
- Updated Glam or Sham: IV hydration
- Updated Amazon provides inside look at the first step towards getting its packages to your doorstep
- Updated 3 officers sworn in, 5 promoted in Bethlehem ceremony
- Trio of development projects expected to have impact on Lower Macungie for years to come
- Allentown man arrested for heroin distribution, possessing firearms
- Jacob Sullivan finalizes guilty plea in rape, murder of Grace Packer
- Berks woman accused of killing boyfriend returned from Miami
- Details being finalized in lawsuit settlement over inmates' legal mail in state prisons