SCHNECKSVILLE, Pa. - Thousands of women from across the region will be getting muddy in Lehigh County for a good cause this weekend.
Saturday is the Dirty Girl 5K Mud Run at Raven Valley, just outside of Schnecksville.
It's a national run that's a making a stop here in the Lehigh Valley.
The women-only run is 3.2 miles with more than a dozen obstacles.
It's not timed and it's all for fun! The run is for women of all ages and athletic abilities.
The Dirty Girl Mud Run raises money for Bright Pink, which is a non-profit organization focusing on prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancer.
The Jaindl family, on whose land the race is held, is also donating some proceeds to local charities, like the Miracle League of the Lehigh Valley.
You can sign up for the event right up until Saturday morning.
To learn more about how to be a participant or spectator, visit the Dirty Girl website.
- WFMZ says goodbye to Rosa Duarte
- Life Lessons: Calories in your cup of joe
- Students help in band selection & marketing of Musikfest
- Life Lessons: Nursery product-related injuries rising
- Interview etiquette: Are you ready to WOW your future boss?
- SteelStacks partners with Lehigh Valley Grand Prix for inaugural fundraising event
- Updated Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Updated Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Updated Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Updated Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Updated Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business
- Updated Almost like summer at FirstEnergy Stadium
- Updated Man shot in Allentown Friday afternoon
- 88-year-young student celebrated at ESU