In eight years, Boyertown native Andy Schon traveled 373,000 miles -- which is equivalent to 15 times around the world -- or the distance to the moon and halfway back!
That's a lot of adventures: 40 countries, all seven continents, and he took some amazing photographs along the way.
He's the author of "Fifteen Times around the World: A lion bit me in Zimbabwe and other travel adventures."
He's taking a break for a little bit and stopped by the studio to share his global adventures with us.
Public voting is underway for the “What’s So Cool About Manufacturing?” campaign, that's making a big impact on our local workforce. Check out how you can get involved!Read More »
- Life Lessons: Raising a tech entrepreneur
- Life Lessons: STEM: Calling all women
- Local travel agent gives deeper meaning to what travel is all about
- Drum off the calories with Pound
- Life Lessons: Playing ball with men
- Music Monday: Emily Barnes
- Updated Restoration of Penn Street Bridge in Reading well underway
- Man accused of stabbing wife, daughter-in-law in Allentown
- Reading woman killed in crash on I-176 in Caernarvon
- Updated Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- Christie on the radio? He says he'll consider his options
- Allentown Health Bureau recognized for emergency preparedness
- Arts Around Town: Marionettes join Bach Choir for 'The Nightingale'
- 12 displaced in Allentown apartment fire
- Man charged in Allentown hit-and-run
- Berks commissioners talk future of tax-free municipal bonds