In eight years, Boyertown native Andy Schon traveled 373,000 miles -- which is equivalent to 15 times around the world -- or the distance to the moon and halfway back!
That's a lot of adventures: 40 countries, all seven continents, and he took some amazing photographs along the way.
He's the author of "Fifteen Times around the World: A lion bit me in Zimbabwe and other travel adventures."
He's taking a break for a little bit and stopped by the studio to share his global adventures with us.
- Teacher who had sex with student in cemetery going back to jail
- Police raid home in Phillipsburg
- Man killed in crash with fire truck in Allen Township identified
- One Freddy winner's emotional day
- Boyertown State Theatre goes digital
- Police: Teen shot in Pottstown
- Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival right around the corner
- BK's Helping Hands lives up to the name
- Camelback Road bridge reopens
- Alpine Mountain Ski area sold