The Perfect Fit is a program run by the YWCA Allentown that gives job training and clothes to women trying to get into the workforce.
The clothes are pretty gorgeous and you can get your hands on them at The Perfect Fit Pop-Up Boutique that just opened at 3 City Center in Allentown Friday night.
The boutique is located at 515 Hamilton Street, and runs Monday-Wednesday 10am-4pm, Thursday-Friday 10am-7pm, and Saturday 11am-4pm.
YWCA executive director Sarah Barrett joined us on 69 News with details.
- Life Lessons: Fearless female entrepreneurs
- PA Superior Court judges open up about 'Silence Breakers'
- Life Lessons: Wisdom Wednesday: Body image
- 5 smart money moves
- The Rodney Marsalis Philadelphia Big Brass to play Allentown
- Hanukkah celebrations underway at the Jewish Community Center of the Lehigh Valley
- Police ID man fatally shot in Reading; shooter at large
- Train pushes truck about 200 yards in fatal collision
- Updated 2 hospitalized, more than dozen displaced by fire in Reading
- Grease fire damages home near Barto, sends man to hospital
- Updated Bear Creek sets plans to open slopes for 2017-18 season
- Cops: Man lured wife saying he had gifts for kids, shot her
- Reading police say Pear Street shooting now a homicide
- Berks commissioners OK 3.87% tax increase for 2018
- Abduction, robbery reported at Kutztown University
- Coroner on scene of train collision in Alburtis