Reading firefighters teach fire safety
The Reading Fire Department put on quite a show Tuesday night.
City firefighters simulated a house fire in the 1800 block of Olive Street.
It's all part of Fire Prevention Week.
Officials say this year's campaign focuses on preventing the top causes of house fires.
Those causes include cooking, heating and malfunctioning electrical equipment.
Copyright 2012 WFMZ. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.