Back To Mobile Site

Images: Tamaqua carbon monoxide leak

Published: Nov 07 2012 01:28:37 PM EST

Nine people were evacuated from the 300 block of West Broad Street in Tamaqua Wednesday due to a carbon monoxide leak.

1 / 7

Nine people were evacuated from the 300 block of West Broad Street in Tamaqua Wednesday due to a carbon monoxide leak.

Advertisement

Most Viewed on WFMZ.com

Advertisement
 

Slideshow Of The Day

  • Family running together

    iStock / gbh007

    America's healthiest small towns

    Americans living in smaller towns are generally healthier than their big-city compatriots, according to a new survey.

On this Day

  • William Shakespeare portrait, blurb size

    National Portrait Gallery, London

    On this day: April 23

    Shakespeare dies, the first public school in the U.S. opens, Wrigley Field opens, The Rolling Stones release "Sticky Fingers," Coca-Cola releases New Coke, and the first YouTube video is uploaded, all on this day.