Dryer vent sparks house fire in Schuylkill County, officials say
Woman inside home treated for smoke inhalation
Fire crews in Schuylkill County had a busy night after two fires broke out within minutes of each other.
One was reported around 11:50 p.m. Wednesday at 4 East Main St. in Rush Township.
One person at the residence, Sandra Gerber, was treated for smoke inhalation, officials said.
Police said it appears the blaze broke out in an area near the dryer vent.
The other fire was in McAdoo about a half hour later.
Copyright 2014 WFMZ. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.