Carbon Monoxide leak causes evacuation in Nesquehoning

Author: , (follow: @69news), news@wfmz.com
Published: Dec 11 2013 06:45:54 PM EST
Building evacuated due to carbon monoxide leak
NESQUEHONING, Pa. -

A medical building was evacuated after a carbon monoxide leak in Carbon County.

It happened around 1:30 this afternoon at St. Luke's Miners Health Center on West Catawissa Street in Nesquehoning.

Officials say the contamination was caused by a dislodged chimney flue.

The building was evacuated for about an hour but no one was seriously injured.