Carbon County fire leaves family homeless
Crews in Carbon County had their hands full as a fire destroyed a home.
The fire broke out Friday night in the 2000 block of Walnut Drive in Lower Towamensing.
A garage and two cars that were inside were also leveled.
There are no reports of any injuries.
The Red Cross says it is assisting a family of three left homeless by the fire.
The fire is under investigation.
Copyright 2013 WFMZ. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.