POTTSVILLE, Pa. -

Two firefighters were shocked by a power line while battling a fire in Schuylkill County Wednesday night.

The fire broke out around 8:30 p.m. and involved four row homes in the 700 block of Schuylkill Avenue in Pottsville.

Only one of the four homes was occupied at the time of the fire.

Fire officials said two firefighters were shocked when a ladder they were holding came into contact with a power line.

The fire was knocked back within 30 minutes, but took another hour or more to get all the hot spots. The last crews left at 11 p.m., officials said.

They were treated and released from the hospital, and didn't suffer serious injuries.

No one else was hurt in the fire.

Fire officials said the fire was an act of arson.