Woman taken to the hospital after fire in Cumru Township
A woman was taken to the hospital after a fire ripped through a home in Cumru Township Friday night.
It broke out around 6 o'clock in the 200 block of Ledge Rock Road.
The fire chief says the front of the house was engulfed in flames when crews arrived.
Officials say one woman is being treated for smoke inhalation but is expected to be okay.
They also say a dog got out safely but some cats are missing.
The fire is still under investigation.
Copyright 2013 WFMZ. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.