SINKING SPRING, Pa. - A Berks County man died of natural causes before his car crashed in Sinking Spring early Monday morning, officials said.
The accident happened around 5:30 a.m. on Penn Avenue, between Stevens Avenue and Route 724, in Sinking Spring.
The coroner identified the driver as Michael Anthony Cuccaro, 55, Robeson Township.
No other vehicles were involved in the accident.
Penn Avenue was closed for more than four hours as police investigated the accident.
Plans are in place for the public service dedicated to the memory of retail icon Albert Boscov.Read More »
- Linking efforts In the battle against opioid abuse
- Giant launches 'Bag Hunger' campaign with one-day give
- Jackpot-winning Cash 5 lottery ticket sold in Berks
- 'Berks County Time Train' to air 200th episode
- Emergency sewer work shuts down Route 100 in Bally
- FBI subpoenas Reading for documents from previous administration
- Updated Friday was a day for the record books
- Easton man charged with homicide in fatal shooting
- Updated Al Boscov's daughters, lifelong friend to speak at service
- Missing 6-year-old Connecticut girl found in Pennsylvania
- Judge: Only 1 Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Updated Linking efforts In the battle against opioid abuse
- New Candidate for Allentown mayor may face ethics code conflict
- Updated Police allege Weis employee helped herself to $7,000
- Updated Health Beat: Cancer treatment unclogs patient's heart
- State police find drugs in false-bottom cans during Nazareth raid