This weekend, you can get an up close look a Sunoco Gas Station from the 1920s. It once operated in Strausstown. Now, it's on display at the Boyertown Museum of Historic Vehicles.
Before Saturday's opening ceremony, folks could purchase pie and coffee at 1940s prices in the Fegely's Reading Diner. That's five cents for coffee and 25 cents for pie.
A candle is to blame for sparking a fire that displaced four people in Berks County on Thursday, officials said.Read More »
- Reading police seek missing man with Alzheimer's
- Skyline Drive reopens after wall work atop Mount Penn
- Cintron looking to make most of fight with Brunson
- BARTA approves bus route, schedule changes
- Racers take to track at Ultimate RC Pitstop
- Berks sheriff nabs attempted homicide suspect
- Occasional rain, thunderstorm through mid-morning Saturday
- NJ attorney general joins multistate probe of drug makers
- Schuylkill man accused of killing dad busted on AC boardwalk
- Updated Skyline Drive reopens after wall work atop Mount Penn
- Updated Doctor, dog team up on 'Take Your Dog to Work Day'
- Updated Students learn ropes of law enforcement
- Updated Health Beat: Cochlear implants: How child learns language
- Man sentenced for fatal shooting of woman in Phillipsburg
- Suspect linked to Bethlehem homicide asks for release ahead of trial
- Pennsylvania Legislature eyes wider DNA sampling of convicts