WYOMISSING, Pa. - A fire damaged a home in Berks County late Thursday night, displacing the two people who lived there.
Several companies responded to the house in the 1300 block of Dauphin Avenue in Wyomissing.
Officials said the fire appears to have started in the chimney and spread to the walls and ceiling of the home.
Two people were displaced, but officials said the damage is repairable.
The fire marshal is investigating the the fire, but officials said it appears to be accidental.
In a world as polarized as ours, two cornerstones of convenience store satisfaction separate us like nothing else.Read More »
- Berks students walk out of schools to protest gun violence
- Funeral draws hundreds for boy, 12, born with half a heart
- VF Outlet adjusting to new home at 'The Knitting Mills'
- Southwest offers apology, $5K to passengers on damaged jet
- Wrong-way driving precedes crash on Route 61 in Berks
- Plane passenger dilemma: Protect child or try to save victim
- Coroner identifies woman found dead in Monroe County
- Bloomsburg mayor accused of soliciting prostitutes
- Food Truck food drive draws a crowd
- WFMZ & Dorney Park Team Up For 2nd Food Truck Food Drive For Second Harvest
- Police investigating shots fired at Allentown tattoo shop
- State police seeking information on jewelry theft in Bucks County
- Funeral for Barbara Bush held Saturday
- History's Headlines: Charles Ellet: Bridge builder, warrior, Pennsylvanian
- Easton resident finds drawers disturbed after letting in fake water company employee
- Holistic health coach talks Spring detox diet