READING, Pa. - Two men remain at large following a drug raid in a heroin-plagued area of northeastern Berks County.
Detectives with the Berks County district attorney's office and the Pennsylvania State Police continue their search for Dylan Lesher and Brett Brugger.
Lesher, 21, of Mertztown, and Brugger, 20, of Topton, are two of 12 people who were sought Monday as part of a multi-agency investigation of drug activity in the Topton area.
The other 10 suspects were apprehended. All are charged with possession, possession with the intent to deliver, and delivery of heroin, cocaine and marijuana.
A 13th person was arrested on charges of heroin possession.
The investigation began, in part, as a result of five heroin overdose deaths in the Topton area in recent months, officials said.
Anyone with information that can help authorities locate Lesher and Brugger is asked to call Crime Alert Berks County at 877-373-9913. A cash reward is being offered for information that leads to their arrests.
- Berks football fans flock to NFL Draft in Philadelphia
- Ace Hardware to open distribution center near Berks-Lebanon border
- 287(g) program hot topic at Berks commissioners meeting
- Robbery suspect may be linked to other holdups, police say
- More than 100 businesses to strike on May Day
- Reading Health System honors its volunteers
- Updated PSP troopers injured in struggle with bar patron
- Updated Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Woman dies after being attacked by her dog in Upper Macungie
- Updated New report shows percent drop in overall crime in New Jersey
- Updated Police activity prompts 'secure in place' measure at Pleasant Valley School District
- Updated Judge: Cosby jury can hear about quaaludes, not Spanish fly
- Warm again today with some sunshine
- Sunrise Chef: Sagra Bistro in Hellertown
- Police allege DUI suspect four times over the limit
- WFMZ says goodbye to Rosa Duarte