WEST READING, Pa. - Two people who went missing from an assisted living home in Berks County have returned to their residence, according to police.
West Reading police asked for help Wednesday in locating Lannie Hines, 34, and Melissa Rietz, 42, both of whom were last seen Monday in Reading.
Both Hines and Rietz have disabilities, police said.
Southwest Airlines sought more time last year to inspect fan blades like the one that snapped off during one of its flights over Berks County on Tuesday in an engine failure that left a passenger dead.Read More »
- Southwest plane rescuer: 'God created a servant heart in me'
- PHOTOS: Pieces of Southwest Airlines plane found in Berks
- Shoppers sad to say bye-bye to Bon-Ton; 'I'm very upset'
- Leesport bridge replacement delay frustrates residents
- Reading woman wins man's heart... and his kidney
- Local counties receive funding for summer internship programs
- Lehigh University dissolves Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity
- PennDOT repairs hole in Hellertown Water Street Bridge
- Southwest Airlines sought more time for engine inspections
- Updated Palmer Twp. police search for driver of crashed, stolen car
- Updated Toxicologists testify about Benadryl, quaaludes in Cosby retrial
- Updated Bethlehem police investigate hit and run involving pedestrian
- Updated Donley Awards focus on student success, support
- Education Secretary Pedro Rivera visits Allentown for STEM education
- Updated New twists appear in relation to former Cadets Director George Hopkins
- Positive Parenting: Friends in high school impact mental health later