MIDDLETOWN, Pa. - Two people who bought their Cash 5 tickets in Berks County woke up a little richer Tuesday morning.
Three tickets matched all five balls -- 03-09-11-19-31 -- in Monday night's Cash 5 drawing.
One of the winning tickets was sold at the Circle K store, 1255 Montgomery Ave., in New Berlinville, Colebrookdale Township; another was sold at Birdsboro Beverage, 236 W. First St., in Birdsboro. The third was sold in Westmoreland County.
All three winners will share the $450,000 prize, each receiving $150,000, less 25 percent federal withholding, lottery officials said.
More than 57,500 other Cash 5 tickets won prizes of various amounts in Monday's drawing.
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Updated Small earthquake rattles parts of Pennsylvania
- Paramedic reunites with family he helped decades ago
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts