ROBESON TWP., Pa. - Two people were reported to be seriously injured in a head-on crash involving two pickup trucks in Berks County.
The accident was reported shortly before 5 p.m. Tuesday in the area of Route 10 and Chestnut Hill Road in Robeson Township, about halfway between Flying Hills and Morgantown.
The pickups were heading in opposite directions on Route 10 when they collided, officials said.
Both drivers were trapped in the wreckage of their vehicles and needed to be freed by rescue crews. They were taken to Reading Hospital.
Route 10 was closed in both directions for approximately an hour.
- Reading to hold Craft Time in the Pagoda
- Benefit basketball game played to honor former Schuylkill Valley student
- Allentown men charged after fatal crash involving stolen van
- From restaurants to rails, St. Patrick's Day fun for all
- PSU president meets with community leaders in Reading
- Change of plans: Bear Creek to extend season a few more days
- Updated Allentown Police: Kevin Esterly arrested, Amy Yu located in Mexico
- Bethlehem pulls together to hold St. Patrick's Day parade
- Allentown's St. Patrick's Day parade to be held Sunday
- Law enforcement on lookout for impaired drivers this weekend
- State police respond to incident in Berks County
- Weekend weather a pot of gold at the end of a cold week
- Firefighters douse Allentown fire, 1 family temporarily displaced
- Copperhead Grille chefs share tasty recipes with 69 News
- Bagpipe players give musical performance at 69 News studio
- Allentown hurlers give demonstration of the sport for 69 News