READING, Pa. - State police are searching for two women who they said escaped from a halfway house in Reading.
Sandreyah Helt left the ADAPPT treatment facility on Walnut Street on Wednesday night, police said. She'd been staying there because she pleaded guilty to drug charges.
Jacqueline Davis also left the halfway house without permission Wednesday. She was there on criminal trespassing charges.
ADAPPT provides pre-release and parole services.
- Conspiracy charge added against Penn State ex-administrators
- Candidate for Allentown mayor advised not to run
- Restoration of Penn Street Bridge in Reading well underway
- DOE rolls back transgender bathroom protections
- Easton 20-year plan envisioned
- Taxpayers' cost for Chris Christie security detail tops $2M
- Dunkin' Donuts helping to 'roast' hunger in Berks
- Building community by building birdhouses
- Transgender bathroom issue hits home in Berks
- Health Beat: Fixing frozen shoulder syndrome