BETHEL TWP., Pa. - A $2 million loan will help pay for infrastructure enhancements at Berks Park 78 in Bethel Twp., Berks Co.
The loan will let crews put the finishing touches on the industrial complex near Interstate 78.
County officials said they're trying to lure a company to the site that could create 500 jobs.
- Conspiracy charge added against Penn State ex-administrators
- Candidate for Allentown mayor advised not to run
- Restoration of Penn Street Bridge in Reading well underway
- DOE rolls back transgender bathroom protections
- Updated Easton 20-year plan envisioned
- Taxpayers' cost for Chris Christie security detail tops $2M
- Dunkin' Donuts helping to 'roast' hunger in Berks
- Building community by building birdhouses
- Transgender bathroom issue hits home in Berks
- Health Beat: Fixing frozen shoulder syndrome