ONTELAUNEE TWP., Pa. - A second man has been charged in connection with an arson in Ontelaunee Township.
Brendan Brannon is facing charges that include theft and receiving stolen property.
He and Billy Jo Keim, police said, stole several hundred dollars each from their workplace after Keim set fire to the building in October 2009.
The building on Willow Creek Road housed Majestic Coach Tours and "Berks Truck Wash.
Keim was charged last week with arson and related offenses.
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Body found in Schuylkill River in Cumru Township
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten
- Local police step up patrols for Memorial Day weekend
- Bullets blast way into District 3 championship game
- Updated Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua store robbed at gunpoint
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe