READING, Pa. - Alex Rodriguez went 0-3 and the Reading Fightin Phils defeated the Trenton Thunder, 6-3, on Tuesday night at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Rodriguez registered a sac fly in the 2nd inning in what was an otherwise quiet night for the Yankee 3rd baseman. A-Rod will be off in Wednesday's series finale as he continues his rehab assignment.
Reading scored 4 runs in the 7th inning to break a 2-2 tie and the Fightins would hold on from there to secure the win.
Last Memorial Day, 24-year-old Ryan Benjamin of East Vincent Township was found dead.Read More »
- Memorial Day services across Berks County
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- Police in Berks County investigating discovery of ATM skimmer
- Authorities ID victim in fatal Penn Township crash
- Fallen heroes honored at City Park in Reading
- Memorial Day celebrations in Berks County
- One year later, police seek answers in Chester Co. woman's death
- Updated Police searching for man accused of robbing Allentown shop with knife
- A shower/strong thunderstorm this afternoon
- Updated Crews respond to morning house fire in Alburtis
- Updated Life Lessons: Closing the word gap for toddlers
- How you can help an Allen HS senior in the fight of his life
- Mourners deliver flowers in memory of Ernie the giraffe
- Freedom High student walks 22 miles for veterans
- Coroner called to crash in Lower Towamensing Twp.
- Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather