READING - Albright hosts Lebanon Valley on Saturday afternoon in the teams' regular season finale. The Lions can earn an ECAC bowl game bid with a victory.
Albright (6-3, 5-3) has won two straight games. A win over the #22 Dutchmen (8-1, 7-1), co-champions of the MAC conference, would give the Lions a huge rivalry win to end the season and a three-game winning streak.
29 seniors will also be playing in their final games at Shirk Stadium Saturday. It is one of the largest senior classes in program history.
- Vehicle hits apartment building in Wyomissing
- Bethlehem Twp. police search for purse snatchers
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Birdsboro church closes its doors after 180 years
- Fans rally to support Phantoms hockey
- Yo ho ho! Pennsylvania aims to smash US embargo on Cuban rum
- Girlfriend's on-air killing drives anchorman into politics
- New Salvation Army opens in Berks
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- President Trump signs executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania