WYOMISSING, Pa. - ALDI has put out the help wanted sign in Berks County.
The grocery store chain announced Friday that it will hold a hiring event next week as it brings 10 to 15 new jobs to the area.
The open positions include store associates and shift managers, with employees being paid $11.25 and $15.25 per hour, respectively.
The hiring event will take place next Wednesday, July 2, from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. at the Courtyard by Marriott hotel on North Park Road in Wyomissing.
Applicants must be 18 years of age or older with a high school diploma or GED and be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m. Monday through Sunday, officials said. Retail experience is preferred.
ALDI has stores in Saint Lawrence and Cumru Township in Berks County and one in Pottstown, Montgomery County.
The Pennsylvania attorney general's office is asking the judge who sentenced former congressional aide Tim Smith for a harsher sentence.Read More »
- More than 100 businesses to strike on May Day
- Reading Health System honors its volunteers
- Disguised deadly drug in Lancaster could soon be in Berks
- House votes to toughen animal cruelty laws, tethering rules
- Crash closes Route 422 East between Mount Penn, I-176 exits
- Person of interest sought in shooting of 2 men in Reading
- Convicted cop killer Eric Frein sentenced to death
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Updated U-Haul truck crashes into pole along S. Pike Avenue in Salisbury Twp.
- Updated Tractor trailer catches fire at Rt. 22 and Schoenersville Rd. in Bethlehem
- Updated Ex-Penn St officials to be sentenced in June over Sandusky
- Allentown police arrest 3 for passing fake checks
- Updated Police: Suspect in killing of Delaware trooper shot dead
- Woman reportedly arrested for arson in Minersville fire
- Life Lessons: Nursery product-related injuries rising
- Some sunshine today as a big-time warm-up gets underway