READING, Pa. - The American Idol finalists will be hitting the road this summer on 40-show concert tour that will include a visit to Reading.
"American Idol Live" will showcase Season 12's talented top finalists in a concert at the Sovereign Center on Aug. 24.
"American Idol Live" gives fans the chance to be up close and personal with finalists Amber Holcomb, Angie Miller, Burnell Taylor, Candice Glover, Curtis Finch Jr, Devin Velez, Janelle Arthur, Kree Harrison, Lazaro Arbos, and Paul Jolley, officials said. Aubrey Cleland, voted on by the show's fans, will also join the tour as the 11th Idol finalist.
Finalists will perform favorite moments from the season, as well as never-before-seen performances.
Tickets will go on sale at 10 a.m. on May 3. "American Idol Live" will donate $1 for each ticket sold to The Melanoma Research Alliance to help cure melanoma.
The American Idol season finale will air on Fox on May 16.
- Berks football fans flock to NFL Draft in Philadelphia
- Ace Hardware to open distribution center near Berks-Lebanon border
- 287(g) program hot topic at Berks commissioners meeting
- Robbery suspect may be linked to other holdups, police say
- More than 100 businesses to strike on May Day
- Reading Health System honors its volunteers
- Updated PSP troopers injured in struggle with bar patron
- Updated Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Woman dies after being attacked by her dog in Upper Macungie
- Updated New report shows percent drop in overall crime in New Jersey
- Updated Police activity prompts 'secure in place' measure at Pleasant Valley School District
- Judge: Cosby jury can hear about quaaludes, not Spanish fly
- Warm again today with some sunshine
- Sunrise Chef: Sagra Bistro in Hellertown
- Police allege DUI suspect four times over the limit
- WFMZ says goodbye to Rosa Duarte