READING, Pa. - A woman will spend 18 to 40 years behind bars in the deadly shooting of a man near the GoggleWorks in Reading.
Angelica Borrero was sentenced Thursday after pleading guilty to murder, robbery and conspiracy.
Borrero lured Alexander Stewart to the 200 block of Walnut Street in May 2012, authorities said.
Jacob Santiago then shot Stewart, and Stewart collapsed near the GoggleWorks.
Santiago was sentenced to 20 to 40 years in prison earlier this year.
A man who robbed two stores within hours of each other in Berks County on Wednesday is now behind bars, according to police, who said they believe the same suspect may have committed other holdups in Berks and Lehigh counties.Read More »
- Ace Hardware to open distribution center near Berks-Lebanon border
- 287(g) program hot topic at Berks commissioners meeting
- More than 100 businesses to strike on May Day
- Reading Health System honors its volunteers
- Disguised deadly drug in Lancaster could soon be in Berks
- Prosecutors seek harsher sentence for ex-congressional aide
- Woman dies after being attacked by her dog in Upper Macungie
- WFMZ's Lauren Kusik dances with the Lehigh Valley stars
- Police standoff underway in Bethlehem
- Allentown doctor pleads guilty to tax crimes
- Local lacrosse teams raise money for cancer charity
- Grieving father urges parents to get gun lock after tragedy
- Woman arrested for arson in Minersville fire
- I-80 WB reopened after ATV and car wreck
- Civic Theatre in Allentown launches capital campaign
- Eric Frein sentenced to death in trooper's slaying