READING, Pa. - A search by police of an apartment in Reading has turned up a large quantity of drugs and cash and led to the arrest of a man who lives there.
The search was conducted late Wednesday morning in a first floor apartment at 231 S. 6th St.
The items seized by police, according to court documents, include:
- 484 packets of heroin
- 42 small bags of suspected cocaine
- Various types of packaging material
- 3 cell phones
- 1 box of .25 caliber auto ammunition
- 1 BB gun
- More than $3,682 in U.S. currency and $600 worth of Dominican pesos
A resident of the apartment, Luis Rodriguez-Feliciano, 46, was arrested and charged with various drug offenses. He was committed to the Berks County Jail on $50,000 bail.
Two men who were charged last week with attempted homicide in Reading were apprehended in Allentown on Tuesday.Read More »
- House passes bill to boost pediatric cancer research funding
- Lack of air conditioning forces library to close for summer
- Pope appoints new leader for Berks Catholics
- Creator of 'Sweat' back in Reading for art installation
- Exeter police sergeants promoted to new roles in department
- Exeter supervisors OK new EMS provider for township
- Pair of Reading shooting suspects nabbed in Allentown
- Updated City shuts down luxury Airbnb in Bethlehem
- Updated Plastics manufacturing workers rally in Harrisburg
- Updated Patients battling cancer receive special donation
- Updated Chester DA announces 46 drug arrests in 'Operation Wildfire'
- Updated Miss Fashion Week coming to Allentown
- Updated Sojourn shows off natural resources of the Lehigh River
- Newly-elected Allentown bishop addresses parishioners
- Updated Creator of 'Sweat' back in Reading for art installation
- Quakertown triangle lot revitalization project stalls