POTTSVILLE, Pa. - A New Jersey-based graphic artist claims a well-known Pottsville brewery hasn't paid him for work on a new project.
Freelance graphic designer Adam D'Addario says the Yuengling Brewery has not paid him for his work on this year's Octoberfest packaging design.
He claims he asked to be compensated for the work repeatedly through email, voicemail and written letters.
Yuengling is scheduled to ship out more than $14 million worth of seasonal product in September.
D'Addario says now he's looking for more than a quarter million dollars in fees and damages.
We were unable to reach Yuengling Brewery for a statement.
Reading loves Marc Anthony, and it appears the Grammy Award-winning pop artist loves Reading.Read More »
- Umpire remembers crash victim as 'outstanding young man'
- Berks lawmakers explain Pennsylvania's compliance with Real ID law
- Wilson WL boys repeat as District 3 lacrosse champions
- UGI Energy Services presents scholarship to Berks foundation
- Kutztown baseball making most of playoff run
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Updated Gov. Wolf signs Real ID law, expects new licenses in 2019
- Updated Man killed in crash with fire truck in Allen Township
- Updated Marc Anthony to come 'full circle' with return to Reading
- Updated Pa. health officials warn of possible measles exposure
- Updated Black bear spotted roaming Leopard country
- Health Beat: HPV cancers on the rise
- Passing showers but more seasonable Friday
- PPL deploying smarter technology
- Pennsylvania man sets Plinko record on 'Price is Right,' goes wild
- Strawberries are ripe for picking in Northampton County