READING - The Baltimore Blast tallied a 21-2 victory over the Pennsylvania Roar Friday night at Santander Area. Reading's new indoor soccer franchise is still in search of its first win.
Corey Maret scored the only goal for the Roar, which came in the fourth quarter.
Pennsylvania (0-6) will turn around and play at Baltimore Saturday night.
- Updated Vehicle hits apartment building in Wyomissing
- Bethlehem Twp. police search for purse snatchers
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Today cooler, closer to seasonable with more clouds than sun
- Yo ho ho! Pennsylvania aims to smash US embargo on Cuban rum
- Girlfriend's on-air killing drives anchorman into politics
- New Salvation Army opens in Berks
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- President Trump signs executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire