MUHLENBERG TWP., Pa. - Police in Berks County could have a serial bank robber on their hands.
Police were dispatched to the Susquehanna Bank on the North Fifth Street Highway in Muhlenberg Township just before 4 p.m. Tuesday.
The robber handed a teller a note demanding money, but police said he thought the teller was taking too long and ran off. He was last seen on foot in the Cherokee Ranch development.
Police said they believe the same man robbed the Metro Bank in Exeter Township on July 25.
Exeter investigators have said they believe he is also behind a robbery in Baltimore County, Maryland.
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Body found in Schuylkill River in Cumru Township
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten
- Local police step up patrols for Memorial Day weekend
- Bullets blast way into District 3 championship game
- Updated Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua store robbed at gunpoint
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival