BERN TWP., Pa. - Belly dancers brought smiles to cancer patients Monday morning.
The dancers performed for chemotherapy patients at St. Joseph Medical Center in Bern Township.
One dancer said the group decided to perform the event because one troop member is being treated for cancer, and both of her parents are cancer survivors.
It's actually very rewarding and it's a lot of fun," said Stacey Phile, dancer. Everyone is very perceptive and smiles and it's about putting a smile on someone's face when they're going through a really tough time."
The group does a fusion-style of belly dancing.
- Updated Cosby to ask judge for outside jury for criminal trial
- Updated Warming trend to start the week, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Updated Flemington man sentenced for child pornography
- Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Boscov: An American Story
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association