WASHINGTON TWP., Pa. - Members of one Berks County church say they are praying for thieves who stole two clothing donation bins.
State police say the bins were taken from outside the Bethany Evangelical Church in
Washington Township last week.
Church officials say they were surprised by the theft.
The Rev. Dennis Brubacher said, "Our hearts immediately went out to the fact these people need to be remembered in our prayers, whatever their desperate need might have been."
The church is working on getting new containers, which are about 4 feet by 6 feet.
No arrests have been made.
Sunoco Logistics Partners said there's so much interest in its plans to build a natural gas liquids pipeline across southern Pennsylvania that the company will actually build two pipelines.Read More »
- Coroner called to crash on Interstate 176 in Caernarvon
- Reading parents vent frustrations over safety in schools
- Greenville jumps out to fast start, holds on at Reading
- Boyertown girls secure spot in District I quarterfinals
- Albright men and women to play for title; KU stays hot
- One Tank Trip: Bloom Bloom exhibit at Kutztown University
- Updated Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Man accused of stabbing wife, daughter-in-law in Allentown
- Updated Record-challenging warmth today; close to records Friday
- Updated Coroner called to crash on Interstate 176 in Caernarvon
- Chicago to rock Musikfest this summer
- Updated Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- Life Lessons: Raising a tech entrepreneur
- Easton adopts 20-year comprehensive plan
- Lehigh County supports anti-gerrymandering bill