A man wanted on dozens of sex offenses in Berks County has been arrested in North Carolina.
David Pitz was wanted on 74 counts of various felony sex offenses, authorities said.
The charges against Pitz include aggravated indecent assault of a person younger than 13-years-old and corruption of minors.
Pitz was arrested Thursday afternoon at a gas station in Morganton.
Berks County District Attorney John Adams said he's working to have Pitz extradited to Berks County.
- Health Beat: 5 ways to protect your eyes from aging
- Fallen heroes honored at City Park in Reading
- Memorial Day celebrations in Berks County
- Police in Berks County investigating discovery of ATM skimmer
- A shower/some drizzle this afternoon
- Authorities ID victim in fatal Penn Township crash
- Nazareth woman dies days after being struck by vehicle
- Man tells Allentown police he was stabbed in the back while walking along the street
- Walker Twp. man arrested for firing gun near neighbor's family gathering
- Life Lessons: The nurse who paints her patients