BERN TWP., Pa. - Unwanted or expired medications can now be disposed of year-round in Berks County.
The Pharmaceutical Drop Box program launched Thursday at the Ag Center in Bern Township.
People can drop off unwanted and expired medicine in secure boxes that will be put in place Friday.
The boxes will be at 12 different police stations and the district attorney's facility on County Welfare Road in Bern Township.
- Conspiracy charge added against Penn State ex-administrators
- Candidate for Allentown mayor advised not to run
- Restoration of Penn Street Bridge in Reading well underway
- DOE rolls back transgender bathroom protections
- Updated Easton 20-year plan envisioned
- Taxpayers' cost for Chris Christie security detail tops $2M
- Dunkin' Donuts helping to 'roast' hunger in Berks
- Building community by building birdhouses
- Transgender bathroom issue hits home in Berks
- Health Beat: Fixing frozen shoulder syndrome