Berks

Berks DA: Suspects involved in 2018 quadruple murder are off the street

READING, Pa. - The Berks County district attorney says an update will be coming soon on last year's killing of four people inside a row home in Reading.

The first anniversary of that crime is just weeks away.

It happened on Jan. 28, 2018, when four men were found shot inside a row home on South Third Street.

Nearly a year later, DA John Adams told 69 News he still can't go into more detail about the case, but he can say that the public has nothing to worry about.

"The individuals who were involved in that quadruple murder are no longer on the street. So they should rest assured that, while we haven't arrested them, that any individual who we believe may be suspects in that case are presently behind bars," Adams said Tuesday night.

Adams says investigators are still searching for evidence in the case.

He's asking anyone who knows anything about the shooting to come forward.


DISCLAIMER FOR COMMENTS: The views expressed by public comments are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the TERMS OF USE  and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Your comments may be used on air. Be polite. Inappropriate posts or posts containing offsite links may be removed by the moderator.

This Week's Circulars

Berks Area News

Latest From The Newsroom