WYOMISSING, Pa. - A Berks County man known for his role with rock band Foghat has passed away.
Craig MacGregor lost his battle with cancer Friday morning.
MacGregor, of Wyomissing, was the bassist for the band off-and-on from 1976 to 2015, when he was diagnosed with lung cancer.
Foghat posted a statement on its website calling MacGregor a brother and a good friend.
MacGregor was 68.
Within the past month, the Pennsylvania Game Commission has fielded a number of calls reporting dead deer in southern Berks County and northern Chester County.Read More »
- Wells Fargo's 'Education Appreciation Day' gives students supplies
- Berks county residents respond to Cosby's sentencing
- Pottstown sees string of home burglaries, police looking for people responsible
- Possibility of severe storms cancels Ephrata Fair Parade
- Detour lifted after crash closes Pa. Turnpike westbound at Reading interchange
- Lab results confirm disease is cause of deer deaths
- Updated Man shot and killed in Allentown Tuesday night
- Bill Cosby sentenced to 3 to 10 years in prison
- Strong emotions from Cosby's accusers, Cosby's team responds after trial
- Easton City Council hears about flooding potential
- Game Commission says dead deer in Berks and Chester counties tested positive for EHD
- Hanover Township approves new fireworks ordinance
- Lehigh Valley Heart Institute to participate in national cardiogenic shock initiative
- Allen Township lifts Willowbrook Road truck restrictions
- Officials call for Grocery Outlet closure reconsideration
- $13 million available for some local schools with weather-related displaced students