WYOMISSING, Pa. - A Berks County teacher and water polo coach, who's accused of having inappropriate sexual contact with two girls, is in even more hot water.
Jonathan Bell faces six more counts, including sexual assault and involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, the Pennsylvania attorney general's office said.
Officials aren't giving many details about the new charges.
Bell, 31, of Wyomissing, was an art teacher in the Exeter Township School District and a boys swimming coach in the Governor Mifflin School District.
Bell had sexual contact with a 15-year-old girl, who was a student of his, and a 17-year-old girl he was coaching, officials said.
Including Monday's charges, investigators have now identified four alleged victims.
Anyone with additional information is asked to contact Chief County Detective Michael Gombar of the Berks County district attorney's office at 610-478-7171.
- Updated Cosby is in court to ask judge for outside jury for trial
- Updated Warming trend starting this afternoon, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Updated Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Updated Boscov: An American Story
- Updated Bonilla kicks off campaign for Lehigh County Commissioner
- Flemington man sentenced for child pornography
- Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Updated Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Updated Police allege man punches girlfriend, leaves her by side of the road