READING, Pa. - Berkshire Chorale members serenaded shoppers at the Penn Street Farmers Market in Reading on Friday.
The Council on Chemical Abuse also set up chess boards so kids could play a few games.
The market provides a mix of entertainment and fresh produce on Friday's in center city. It's in the 800 block of Penn Street from 10:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m.
- Updated Cosby to ask judge for outside jury for criminal trial
- Updated Warming trend to start the week, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Updated Flemington man sentenced for child pornography
- Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Boscov: An American Story
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association