HEIDELBERG TWP., Pa. - Family entertainment was yours for the taking Friday at a children's home in Heidelberg Township.
Bethany Children's Home on Bethany Road held its annual Anniversary Day and Community Festival.
It's a tradition that began back in the 1870s.
"It's been going on ever since. It's a celebration of our ministry, of helping homeless children," said Kevin Snyder, CEO, Bethany Children's Home.
The event featured food, music, crafts, games and fireworks.
Sunoco Logistics Partners said there's so much interest in its plans to build a natural gas liquids pipeline across southern Pennsylvania that the company will actually build two pipelines.Read More »
- Reading woman killed in crash on I-176 in Caernarvon
- Water main breaks put CarTech offices under boil advisory
- Penn State Berks raises $62K for THON
- Reading parents vent frustrations over safety in schools
- Berks commissioners talk future of tax-free municipal bonds
- Greenville jumps out to fast start, holds on at Reading
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Man accused of stabbing wife, daughter-in-law in Allentown
- Updated Reading woman killed in crash on I-176 in Caernarvon
- Chicago to rock Musikfest this summer
- New Allentown Health Bureau recognized for emergency preparedness
- Updated Arts Around Town: Marionettes join Bach Choir for 'The Nightingale'
- Updated Crews called to fire along Linden St. in Allentown
- Updated Man charged in Allentown hit-and-run
- Updated Berks commissioners talk future of tax-free municipal bonds
- Updated Record-challenging warmth today, close to records Friday