READING, Pa - The Fightins defeated Harrisburg, 4-3, on Tuesday night at FirstEnergy Stadium. Reading's Edgar Duran drove in Albert Cartwright in the tenth inning to give the Fightin Phils the walk off win.
Jesse Biddle, the number one prospect in the Phillies system, pitched seven strong innings, striking out eight Senators in his Reading debut.
The victory salvaged a series split with Harrisburg. The team has off on Wednesday before beginning a seven game road trip to Richmond and Harrisburg.
- Berks football fans flock to NFL Draft in Philadelphia
- Ace Hardware to open distribution center near Berks-Lebanon border
- 287(g) program hot topic at Berks commissioners meeting
- Robbery suspect may be linked to other holdups, police say
- More than 100 businesses to strike on May Day
- Reading Health System honors its volunteers
- Police standoff ends in Bethlehem; man taken out of home after 5 hours
- Updated PSP troopers injured in struggle with bar patron
- Quakertown CSD OKs proposed final budget
- Updated Woman dies after being attacked by her dog in Upper Macungie
- Sunrise Chef: Sagra Bistro in Hellertown
- Police allege DUI suspect four times over the limit
- WFMZ says goodbye to Rosa Duarte
- Young woman tried using 83-year-old's ID to buy iPhones, police said
- Life Lessons: Calories in your cup of joe
- Warm again today with some sunshine