KUTZTOWN, Pa. - People who take a Bieber Bus to and from New York City may have some issues come the end of the month.
In a travel alert on its website, Kutztown-based Bieber said the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey posted signs within the bus terminal in midtown Manhattan, saying Bieber's buses would no longer be operating out of that terminal as of Saturday, July 28.
"It's disappointing, because I don't know how else I'll travel to see my son," said Terry Moskowitz of New York City, who takes a bus to visit her son in Schuylkill County. "I try to do it once a month."
"[It] kinda sucks, because the only other bus station I use is in like Allentown. It's like 30 minutes from my family. This is just more convenient," said Casey Kuhns of Kutztown, who attends school in New York.
According to the alert, Bieber said its management is diligently working on a solution to the situation.
"I am hoping that they do," Kuhns said.
"It's a matter between us and the Port Authority," Bieber owner Steve Haadad told WFMZ's Jim Vasil.
The company said it is also looking for alternative pick up and drop off locations, if necessary.
69 News reached out to the Port Authority for comment and was told someone would get back to us with information.
Bieber operates 17 weekday and eight weekend runs to and from the Port Authority.
The pedestrian hit by a car on Route 61 has died, state police said.Read More »
- Pedestrian hit by car on Route 61 near Cabela's
- Former Reading news anchor, voice of Boscov's passes away
- Thousands of fans at FirstEnergy Stadium for Gridiron Classic
- Berks commissioner reacts to City Hall controversy
- Mayor to Reading residents: 'Your city is alive and well'
- Fundraiser planned for Berks baby with Alpers syndrome
- Updated Pedestrian killed after hit by car on Route 61 near Cabela's
- Updated LCTI on lockdown after potential weapon reported
- Updated Bomb squad called to Whitehall home after 'unspecified device' found
- Updated Positive Parenting: Building your kid's vocabulary
- Updated East Stroudsburg man accused of sexually assaulting 4-year-old
- Dad of suspect in 2016 Perkasie killing charged with evidence tampering
- Fire tears through McDonald's in Doylestown
- Judge puts limit on accusers at Cosby sentencing
- Pennsylvania jobless rate hits 18-year low
- N.J. man allegedly steals car and love made him do it