HERSHEY - The Boyertown wrestlers rolled past Wyoming Valley West in their PIAA AAA opener on Thursday at the Giant Center. Wilson West Lawn was not as fortunate, falling to Franklin Regional.
The Bears rolled, 50-18, in their dual, winning the first six bouts. Awaiting them in the quarterfinals is Greater Latrobe.
Wilson West Lawn did not do as well, falling 67-9.
Boyertown and Franklin Regional are considered two of the favorites to reach the state finals.
- Health Beat: 5 ways to protect your eyes from aging
- Fallen heroes honored at City Park in Reading
- Memorial Day celebrations in Berks County
- Police in Berks County investigating discovery of ATM skimmer
- A shower/some drizzle this afternoon
- Authorities ID victim in fatal Penn Township crash
- Nazareth woman dies days after being struck by vehicle
- Man tells Allentown police he was stabbed in the back while walking along the street
- Walker Twp. man arrested for firing gun near neighbor's family gathering
- Life Lessons: The nurse who paints her patients