POTTSTOWN - The Boyertown baseball team (6-0, 6-0) posted an 11-6 victory at Owen J. Roberts on Thursday night to stay perfect in PAC-10 play.
OJ Roberts' Blake McCourt led off the game with a solo home run, but the Bears took over from there.
Boyertown took the lead in the 3rd on inning on a run-scoring single off the bat of Brandon Griesemer. Mitch Pinder knocked in 2 more runs in the 5th on a double to break the game open.
Boyertown hosts Pope John Paul II on Friday night in another big league game for them.
A brazen crime spree that spread up and down the East Coast of the United States may have come to an end in Berks County.Read More »
- Man dies nearly week after motorcycle crash in Spring
- Veteran of 2 wars tapped as grand marshal of Exeter parade
- 'A Charlie Brown Christmas' to be performed live in Reading
- Kutztown baseball punches ticket to District 3 championship game
- Wilson WL girls make history with semifinal win over Governor Mifflin
- Fightins drop 3rd straight in series opener at Trenton
- New Jersey resident finds severed foot and partial ankle in sneaker
- DA criticizes state police investigation of shooting by troopers
- Going the distance: Local couple celebrates 2,700 rides on Dorney's "Steel Force"
- 3 white men, 2 white women seated for Cosby jury
- Pershing Square reduces holding in Air Products
- Rehearsal underway for 2017 Freddy's
- Crews assessing damage after car slams into restaurant
- Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- PSU Berks, Penn State Health St. Joseph team up for new 'Launchbox'
- Police: Upper Saucon man shoots nephew, chases him on golf cart