SOUDERTON - The Boyertown girls soccer team fell to Neshaminy, 1-0, on Wednesday night in the District I semifinals.
Maggie Daeche scored seven minutes into the game for the Redskins. That proved to be difference, as the Bears could not get on the board.
Neshaminy will play Downingtown East for the District championship on Saturday at 7:00 at Souderton. Boyertown will meet CB East in the consolation game prior to that at 5:00.
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown
- Boyertown drops Pope John Paul II in PAC baseball tilt
- Police say couple had guns, thousands of dollars of drugs
- Volunteers clean up Schuylkill River Trail for Earth Day
- Brandywine Hts. softball preparing for rivalry game with Kutztown
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Paramedic reunites with family he helped decades ago
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- 2.3 magnitude earthquake hits Lancaster County
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts