BOYERTOWN, Pa. - The Boyertown girls were outscored 12-3 in the first quarter by Upper Perkiomen, but the lady Bears snapped out of it in the final three periods to record a 50-34 victory Thursday night in Boyertown.
The lady Bears outscored Upper Perkiomen 47-22 (25 points) over the last three quarters. Kaitlyn Eisenhard paced Boyertown with 22 points on the night.
Upper Perk's Stacy Auckland was the only other scorer in double figures with 10 points.
Boyertown (5-1 PAC-10, 11-2) will host Pottstown Tuesday night.
- Updated Vehicle hits apartment building in Wyomissing
- Bethlehem Twp. police search for purse snatchers
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Today cooler, closer to seasonable with more clouds than sun
- Yo ho ho! Pennsylvania aims to smash US embargo on Cuban rum
- Girlfriend's on-air killing drives anchorman into politics
- New Salvation Army opens in Berks
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- President Trump signs executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire