Two men with ties to Berks and Lancaster counties are being sought in the theft of beer kegs from Stoudt's Black Angus in Adamstown.
Justin Ryan Eichman, 32, and his brother, Robert, P. Eichman IV, 38, were seen on surveillance video entering the brewer's production facility on North Reading Road and stealing seven beer kegs around 6:30 a.m. on January 17, police said Thursday.
The men returned two days later, but they were interrupted by an employee, police said. That employee recorded the men's vehicle registration as they drove away.
Both men have ties to Reading and Manheim, police said. Anyone who knows of their whereabouts can contact Ephrata police at 717-733-8611.
The dreary weather did not stop a big crowd from coming out for the annual Reading Holiday Parade Saturday.Read More »
- 2017 Reading Holiday Parade winners announced
- 69 News crew enjoys Reading Holiday Parade
- Neighbors near destroyed senior home marvel at heroism
- Bust near school yields heroin, ingredients to make K2
- 10 new murals dedicated in West Reading
- Fire in Tilden: 'I don't know how long he would have lasted'
- Heartwarming video lands local family on Ellen Show
- A tale of two mayors and a police station in East Greenville
- Santa and ABATE bring Christmas a little early
- Reading Holiday Parade brings out some holiday cheer
- $30,000 reward offered for man who shot and killed officer near Pittsburgh
- Chainsaw explosion kills man from York County
- AP: Wolf starting to look like 'two-term Tom' as 2018 approaches
- Last-minute Thanksgiving tips from ShopRite
- Reward offered for info on Hunterdon County arson
- History's Headlines: Firefighting in Bethlehem