PHILADELPHIA - Tampa Bay may be without a win, but the Buccaneers defense is very strong. That should provide a tough test for the Eagles' offense on Sunday, an offense that will most likely be led by Nick Foles.
Tampa Bay (0-4) boasts a top 15 defense with playmakers all over the field, most notably defensive back Darrelle Revis.
The Eagles (2-3) will most likely give Nick Foles his first start of the season at quarterback. Michael Vick is still not 100% after suffering an injury last weekend at New York. He is expected to miss a week.
Kick-off is set for 1:00 at Raymond James Stadium on Sunday.
The Pennsylvania attorney general's office is asking the judge who sentenced former congressional aide Tim Smith for a harsher sentence.Read More »
- More than 100 businesses to strike on May Day
- Reading Health System honors its volunteers
- Disguised deadly drug in Lancaster could soon be in Berks
- House votes to toughen animal cruelty laws, tethering rules
- Crash closes Route 422 East between Mount Penn, I-176 exits
- Person of interest sought in shooting of 2 men in Reading
- Convicted cop killer Eric Frein sentenced to death
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Updated U-Haul truck crashes into pole along S. Pike Avenue in Salisbury Twp.
- Updated Tractor trailer catches fire at Rt. 22 and Schoenersville Rd. in Bethlehem
- Updated Ex-Penn St officials to be sentenced in June over Sandusky
- Allentown police arrest 3 for passing fake checks
- Updated Police: Suspect in killing of Delaware trooper shot dead
- Woman reportedly arrested for arson in Minersville fire
- Life Lessons: Nursery product-related injuries rising
- Some sunshine today as a big-time warm-up gets underway